Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Small haul from a collector..

As if the hauling from 7e and GIANT has not drained enough from my pocket, I can still purchased these stuff from a fren..

Since I'm a Nissan Skyline collector, these 2 are just hard to resist..

Super Street Nissan Skyline R32.. nice..


I'm a '69 Mustang collector as well..
Hard to resist as well..

Don't even know why I buy this..
But the car just looks cool...

Lastly, a loose Bone Shaker from the Street Show Series #5..
Superbly nice... another addition to my collection.. :)

Enjoy the pics..
Cheers..

4 comments:

hokuan said...

massive haul bro! Congrats!
and I can comment already :P

mushr00m said...

thanks hokuan..

mostly not for me.. as of now, I'm left with a single model of each piece bought..

kown said...

nice muscle car n BS.. ;)

mushr00m said...

@kown, thanks bro.. You scored some nice stuff too.. :)