Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Again.. Mail In Fastback..

Another entry on the 65 VW Fastback..
Got this roak from Sinclair a couple of weeks back..
One of the hardest to get, and expensive too... and I'm liking it very much..

Yes, finally managed to loose it during the HWCM Friday gathering after a few weeks kept in storage..




Awesome car with tampos..



Carded version.



Then it went loose...


Sweet..


Rear-end up..


Probably one of the reason I like the car..


Awesome design..


pheeewiiitttt... ahahhhaha


The rear..


Joining the rest of the pack..


Showing of the top..


Salute...


And when I thought I had the completed series, Mattel decided to come up with another one for next year.. demm...
When will this stopped.. ahahahaha...

2 comments:

kown said...

my eyes! my eyes! all for loose.. nice VW bro..wow!!

mushr00m said...

thanks bro.. loose feels better.. especially those expensive ones..