Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

GIANT restocks again...

Demm... Still recovering from the 7E promo, till I got a call from shakz saying that GIANT outlets are restocking.. It seems some member has been scoring next year TH.. Well, since I was on leave and was going to send my car for wash & polish, why not just drop by to the nearest GIANT outlets..

So I went to GIANT Kelana Jaya.. First visit on the pegs, say some caddy wave.. urghhhh...
Then I look up, saw a row of HW cases arrange no top of the shelf..
Asked the staff there, he willingly to show me the boxes..

There were 9 cases of 998HHR (Custom '53 Cadillac) and 1 cases of 9986KA (Ford GTX).
Below are some stuff I bought at GIANT Kelana Jaya..



For those still looking for the TH Cadillac, can proceed there.. Good luck..

Then, received a called from cham and shakz requesting to join the visit to GIANT Putra Heights.. I went there with shakz.. We went upstairs, and found cham with these cases.. 2011 Cases.. nice..

Checkout the pics below..



Some of the cars in the cases..

Some of the cars in the cases..

Look what we found...

Some of the cars I bought.. 
psst.. not for me.. For other members too..


More extras for other members..

the bill... demm...

Must stop hunting at the moment..
Just the first day and I'm dead broke...

Enjoy the pics..

4 comments:

cekupan said...

damn super duper nice.

kuku said...

fuyooo hit jackport. congraz. btw what wave is P and what wave is Q?

Shaz said...

hahaha gempak giler..
reminds me of my hunt with coolman last time at C4..coolman sapu till almost 400..dammn~~ haha

kown said...

nice score TH bro n a lots super snake u hav.. i want 1 :D