Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Custom Cars from friends...

When I first started to collect Hot Wheels and Matchbox, I always abused them to the max..
Taking out the wheels, windscreen and mainly by force.. Some I did even cut using players and make it convertible.. This is when I have yet to know, there are better ways to custom a die-cast..

This is a tribute to my fellow customizers, for giving me these superb custom cars for my garage..

Started of with Xeifu..
A custom made Bone Shaker.



Love those big wheels...





Custom Nissan Skyline R34 GT



Awesome custom..


Awesome deals..


Big bore exhaust..


Sweet rides..

Xebec crash @ HWCM Member from Brunei.
Honda Civic Si - Spoon Edition.

Came with regular wheels. Swapped with CM.



Simple and neat custom..


JHC7598
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
The First Edition of  Helang Lebuhraya.


I swapped the wheels to make it look meaner.





JHC and Cham's Helang Lebuhraya..

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
Helang Lebuhraya








Again from Cham2020
Dairy Delivery - Coke Edition 

Swapped those plastic to rubber wheels..






Again, from cham2020
41 Willy Coupe.

Swapped again those plastics to rubbers.



That's all for this entry.
Will try to update more custom cars soon..

Cheers...




2 comments:

danielh said...

I should say you have A Team customizer's custom collection here,
all are awesome!

Congrats on the RAOK and wish you a Happy New Year!

mushr00m said...

Thanks bro..
Happy New Year to you too..