Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Awesome ROAK from Sinclair...

Yesterday while @ work, my mom called saying that a parcel had reached my parents house.. It was from Australia.. I was surprised coz had not ordered or told that I was goin to received stuff.

Since nothing to do in the office, I went home and look at the box.. Hmm.. from Sinclair (another member in HWCM migrated to Australia).. I was anxiously to see whats inside..


Short Cards?

Got more?

Comes to my surprise, a bunch of short cards and exclusive cards with a note from Sinclair.
Some of the cards are for some intended members.
Below are the stuff  ROAK by Sinclair to some of the member in HWCM.. Cool stuff bro.

Mainlines..

Wild Weekend Bone Shaker for Hassan
VW Fastback Exclusive Mail-In 2009 for me...


Hall of Fame Olds Aurora GTS-1
First Edition 2006 '55 Chevy Panel.

2006 Treasure Hunt Beetle Cup
Fast fish error piece.

All I can say is, Thank you so much Sinclair. God bless you with wealth and happiness.
This gift really makes my day.. 

No comments: