Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Week 40 hauled..

As usual every month, I will surely get something for me or for the other members.. 
This time, a fren bought some and wanted to sell it off and requested my help..
Managed to get these Garage Series for some members..



These are some stuff bought from Jason and jhc7598...

The Civic SI Gold was a gift by Jason.
The DD Monster Jam are for Jay.. btw, congrats bro on having a baby boy...

These VW Fastback came together on Friday.
Lovely pieces from the 2010 Hot Wheels Convention in Brazil.
Will do an individual posting about that later..


These was obtain during the weekly hunting in Amcorp Mall.
Got my 5th '50 Chevy Truck. NOt to sure gonna let loose of this piece..

 And these was all the way from the States. Shipped my msclee.









No comments: