Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Dairy Delivery


Dairy Delivery or DD is one of my favorite casting.. It was first released in 1998 and has more that 80 + series.. I have a few loose and carded collection which is growing a a slow pace due to the price and the availability of the series..

My first would be the mainline series which came out sometime last year.. Fell in love with it instantly..
Here I would like to share some of the loose pieces.. 

2009 Modified Rides Series

2009 Modified Rides Series - Kmart Collectors Day Edition


Early in 2010, Hot Wheels Club Malaysia choose the DD to be the 2010 Dinner Car.
Exclusive Edition for HWCM members.. ehehhe

 2010 HWCM Dinner Car


The DD came standard with 5SP Wheels but I did a wheel swap with Real Riders tyres
Outcome.. sweet....




DD also has been choosen by customizers as for the size. A lot of graphics and decals can be put at the DD
I had my fair share on customizing the DD...

My first wheel swap with Maisto wheels.

Checkout the clearance at the rear..



My 2 Custom DD with RR tyres.

 Close-up. Fitted with decals from Tomica.


My recent purchase. From the 2010 HW Delivery Slick Rides.



Some of the loose collections..


 Loose grouping pic.


Hope to share more soon. Still got a lot in carded but don't have the space to display..
Enjoy the pics..

Cheers..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://cgi.ebay.com/HOT-WHEELS-65-DAIRY-DELIVERY-LOT-RR-TH-CONVENTION-JAPAN-/270762198684?pt=Diecast_Vehicles&hash=item3f0aaf469c