Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Week 43 hauling..

A bit busy lately with work causing me ain't got no time to go hunting for new cars.. So I have to resort to online purchases.. Not to E-Bay international, but local.. and also from other members of the forum..

Here are some of the stuff I got within these 2 weeks.
Started off with the Garage Case ordered via shakz thru his fren in the states..

Nice selection but only kept the Pass n Gasser and Bone Shaker coz its a chased cars..
The rest has been sold...


More cars bought from Chee Seng, another forum member..
The BS is for matbear..

Cars I bought for mself..
The Double Demon is from cham2020.. 
Probably I use those wheels for my next custom..

Then, middle of last week, received my goodies from Hokuan..



Garage Case Q.. for matbear..

2010 Garage Case Q..
Containing 3 T1 Window Drag buses.. and other cars..


And these are for me, sold cheap by Hokuan bundled together for those purchasing the Case.
Basically, I using them for rubber donors.. :)


Then last friday, another case received from Kelvinator. Bought thru Ebay Malaysia..

Wow, with instructions.. 

Custom made packaging boxes..

Tadaaaa... TH Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe... for a fren.. :)

and again, bought some carded from kukubeh and Chee Seng..



And after so long, I manage these Tomica Byun Racecar Collection from coolman @ Amcorp Mall on last sunday flea market..




More pictures of the COE Truck and Fastback soon.. Already ripped them but have yet to take any pics..
Stay tuned..

Cheers..

No comments: