Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

OMG..What a surprise...

Wake this morning and got one thing one my mine.. go to sleep again.. But instead getting prepared for my Flea Market sale on Sunday at Amcorp Mall..

Then my gf wanted to go Shah Alam to search some of her stuff..
Drop by at The Store, went to the toys section and found this hanging at the pegs.. Priceless..
Check with the sales assistant, she say 3 boxes was restocked.. Label 998JJG.. But only 1 TH$ was found..
Anyway, not complaining, as I can used this to trade with something else..

Enjoy the pics..



I'm a sucker for this type of wheels..
Might ripped the wheels to fit my other purpose... perhaps..

A new tampo found on this car.. Camo Army Green.. Nice..

Probably now looking for the TH$ 69' Mustang for trade.. Anyone?

No comments: