Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Week # 7 - A little hauling..

What a slow week.. No much of a new wave hit Malaysia yet..
Decided to purchase something from the bay..

Enjoy the pics..


A very reliable seller. Order today deliver the next day..


To my surprise, it came with the promo pack..


Nicely pack and sealed.


Some of the new waves cars which I have yet to see..
The Citroen C4 Rally was a free gift..



Honda S2000


One of my favorite casting.


Kmart Special for Jay..



For Hassan


For Hassan..


Fastback for me, RoadRunner for Rgsukan


And below are some stuff during the weekend..


VW Squareback from Parkson, Pavillion
VW Golf from Amcorp.



VW Golf GTi Mk IV

That's all folks..

2 comments:

kown said...

wowww..nissan Z n fastback orange..nice bro :(

André, tudo sobre wheels, visit said...

Hello Evil, how are you?
I was reading your blog and I have decided to start a new blog. So I wanna know if you could add my link at your blog?
But I am from Brazil and I am 12 years old, so you will have to translate te blog to read it, ok?
Thanks, André.