Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

A special Custom from Brunei

Yesterday, received a parcel from Xebec, a fellow member of HWCM from Brunei.
He made a special flame custom Dairy Delivery for me.

Flame tampo Dairy Delivery, Xebec version..
Thanks bro..

Enjoy the pics..

The parcel.

Stuff for me and danielh..

The gift for me..

Johnny Lightning series..


What a sweet car..


Flaming DD..



On the loose...



Top view


Rear view



Frontal view.



And then I switched with Real Riders tyres..


Sweet....



What a masterpiece..



Lost of words already.. hehehe..



A special thanks to Xebec...
This will sit nicely in my garage...

That's all folks..


3 comments:

kown said...

very nice custom DD bro..cool with a new wheels ;)

mushr00m said...

thank bro...

Shaz said...

nice~ DD
the JL..where's the spoiler? hahaha