Pages

Friday, April 27, 2018

US Parcel again...

After being sick for almost 2 weeks, suddenly my happy pills has arrived.
Just some stuff bought from a friend in the States.
Also includes some RLC stuff which I had it shipped to him.




Had to go to Pos Malaysia in KLIA to collect my stuff.
It's been awhile since I have to collect the parcel myself, and the Customs decided to slap me with a tax, but still justifiable..


1st Box. 
Not all for me, that would be crazy..
Its a combination of several friends order..


2nd Box.
Yes, this are all mine..
Now I know why my bank account kept depleting.


Canadian Exclusive 8 packs. if I am not mistaken.
Comes with the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 7 Jungle Rally with PR5 wheels.
I think this was released a few years back.
Surprisingly the packaging are still mint.


20 pack Exclusives.
Bought the whole box just to get those 4 variations I collect.
These are no longer available in Malaysia, due to the price.


'71 Datsun Bluebird 510 Wagon
This is from RLC.
Rewards membership redemption
Not into collecting these due to the hype,  since its free, why not..


Datsun Bluebird 510
2018 RLC Membership car.
Wonder why does Mattel keep doin this casting..
Its boring, and there many other casting worthy rather than this.
Probably the hype of the casting sells the membership.



RLC Neo Classic Custom Convoy
Bought these due to the price and availability..
Total I think I had about 10 of these..


Mustang Boss Hoss
These are just some stuff available for redemption.
Goes to the trade bin..



Mustang Boss Hoss
RLC Club Exclusive.
Another reward redemption car.
Another one goes to the trade bin.



'69 Camaro
RLC Club Membership car.
Another reward membership redemption.
Goes to the trade bin as well..


Since I purchased 3 boxes of the 2017 Car Culture Premium boxset, I decided to open 1 box.
Just to see the conditions and assortments received.
Saw some of my friends having incomplete set, broken blister, I had my doubts for my boxes as well..


I was so happy that I had a complete assortment on my first box opening.
Decided not to open the other 2.
Keep it sealed till the time comes.



2017 Car Culture RLC Exclusive.
Its been awhile Mattel has the VW Fastback, and the livery is awesome.


I need to get a bigger store room.
These boxes are totally taking up a lot of space.
Till the next updates, keep collecting and have fun at it.
Enjoy the pics.

Cheers.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

warehouse23 menyediakan tempat simpan x kuar2... foc

mushr00m said...

kah kah kah... aku ingatkan siapa la tadi... warehouse23.. mengong..

christmathew huston said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Setimmmm

Aliza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aliza said...

Given all these points, in regards to selecting the perfect equipment for your special needs, it's vital that you make informed choices each moment. Uncategorized - Winches Direct