Pages

Friday, March 16, 2018

Shopping spree on the bay

Yet again another bunch of parcel arrived from the States.
Just some  shopped items from ebay and instagram delivered by our dedicated proxy.
It had some troubles upon reaching Malaysian Customs, in which they insisted to slap with a huge tax due to the declaration form contains details such a shirts and hundreds of items in them..

But then they decided to slap us with the normal charges upon providing them invoices and details of purchased.
Lucky us...

Here are just some of the items delivered..
As some of us would say, our humble haul...


Contents of Parcel #1


Contents of Parcel #2


Loose Lot.
I just love to buy loose cars coz its cheaper and I appreciate them more when its loose.
FYI, I don't buy this all by myself, its a combination of 4 avid collectors.


Close-up loose #1


Close-up loose #2


Close-up loose #3


Exclusive stuff, 5packs, M2, Greenlight and Johnny Lightning..
We don't buy Hot Wheels only..

Carded lot #1
Mainlines stuff, 


Carded lot #2
Car Culture, Japan Historics 2, Modern Classic, Target/Walmart Exclusives, Hot Wheels Classics and Zamacs.


Carded Lot #3
Some Retro and Matchbox with Mystery..
We just buy almost every brand we like..

Carded lot #4
Matchbox stuff..
Wheels variations on those 510s..


Hot Wheels shirts.
We decided to buy these and used during our roadshows and events..
But American sizes are a huge different.
Need to send for some alterations.,


These loose lot is mine.
Suddenly I realised that it was a huge lot.
Need to let go some of these..


10/20 Packs Exclusive stuff, Kmarts/walmarts and many more.


More close-up on those loose.
Some of these are nice, which makes it harder to let it go.


M2 Walmart Exclusive Nissan Bluebird1600


Iron Man and HulkBuster Hot Wheels RLC Exclusive.
These are dope, heavy and the color are just awesome.


Didn't know why did I buy these.
I don't collect any of these casting.
But it is nice to look at when displayed.


I was late to redeem rewards points for RLC.
All the nice cars was taken, and I opt for this.

Keep telling myself to cut down on collections, so I there would minimal spending, but those are just hope and wishes..
I am a collector.. Probably I would slow down sometime in the future.. Hopefully.

Enjoys the pics guys.

Cheers.

No comments: