Pages

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Shopping overseas..

Due to the limited resources and ridiculous prices of Hot Wheels, Matchbox and Greenlights local here in Malaysia, I have to sort myself buying from ebay..

There are good deals on ebay, patience is the key..
This means that I would not be bidding on every single good deals I see, basically, i try to be a cheapskate on purchasing them.

Yesterday, my parcel from US has arrived from a proxy in US.. Where all my purchases is bundled in a places in US, and then repacked to be shipped here..

Check out some of the items I got from the bay during a 4 months shopping..



Thank you Fedex, It arrives in Malaysia within 4 days..
A service worth paying for..


Bunch of Loose cars obtained during a 4 month shopping spree

That Transporter is dope.. downside is that its too plasticky


Cardeds.. Makes we wonder sometimes, what did I buy...


Close-up.. Love DD.. Never got sick of buying multiples of them..


Mystery Cars, Tin Sets... and more DD..


More close-up.. Ferrari and JDMs...


More close-up on JDM and Matchboxes..


Super Street Series.. and the Holy Grail of 2001 Honda Civic with PC6 wheels


The Beatles..
why not when it is dirt cheap..


I don't buy only Hot Wheels and Matchboxes..
Greenlights are not to be forgotten, and the Disney Cars is for a friend.


Buzz me if one requires a trade.
Cheers..

Enjoy the pics..






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Boss jual honda super street pc6 tu..offers price kat sya

sagenack said...

Can Titanium Rings Be Resized in the 3D Landscape?
› how-can-t-t-be-reserved- stiletto titanium hammer › how-can-t-be-reserved- This is the original design of this 3D Landscape. samsung watch 3 titanium These three pieces cost of titanium were inspired 2013 ford focus titanium hatchback by the 4th century Roman settlement of Nantes. They used resin for suppliers of metal