Pages

Friday, September 8, 2017

Hot Wheels 2018 Case A revealed.

One of the most awaited cases after several sneak peek posted around the internet..
Purchased myself a case last week and decided to do an unboxing video which I always posted on my FB page.

Here is the International 2018 Case A revealed.




The assortments are pretty decent  as there are multiple cars I can keep with several new entries to brighten up 2018 series.




Above are the 72 pcs  from my case # 99AAFL. 
The are some nice graphics on the 2018 cards.. 


The above JDMs are gonna be a hit among collectors. Even on multiple pieces per cases these would fly pass the pegs so fast it might not even be hang.



Several new variants for 2018.
The tampo on the Fiat 500 and the Chevelle Wagon is awesome..
New color for Bone Shaker and VG Golf



New colors for some of these casting. 
Nice tampo on the Bump around and Dodge RAM.

Enjoy the pics..

No comments: