Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Weekly Exclusive.. - Hot Wheels, Master of the Universe...

A friend inform me that he found the new series by Hot Wheels, Master of the Universe at Carrefour..
It was announced by Mattel a few months back, with some sneak peek pictures..
I thought this was not going to be on sale in Malaysia, but it seems we are the first one to get in the market..
Here are some of the cars which in the first release box..

Custom '77 Dodge Van
'28 Ford Pickup
'49 Ford COE
Dairy Delivery
'50 Chevy Truck
'59 Cadillac Funny Car

Some loose pics...

Good luck collectors in getting this..
I had my share, but wouldn't  mind more of those DDs...
That's all folks...

2 comments:

ronnychee96@hobbiescorner said...

wow!! demm nice casting with nice tampo!! I wan only the '77 dodge van & the DD!!
Congrats being the 1st to score that!!

mushr00m said...

thanks bro.. I am not the first but another collector..
But I'm lucky to get them reserved for me..
Will post some pics once I have them in hand..