Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Week # 22 - Hauling and unleashing...

Been busy this past few weeks, but managed to grab some cool stuff..
Probably I need to concentrate on certain casting already.. it seems that I ventured out whenever I could not get or find my favorites..
Anyway, below are some stuff I grab along the way..
Enjoy the pics..


Some clearance Garage cars by H-Hobby Diecast.
Bought them just for the wheels..


Heavy casting rolling into my garage..


Thanks to kuku for the Custom Convoy
and Santonie for the TH Dairy Delivery..


At first didn't know that this was a chase..


Another DD goes in the garage..
Been searching for this for quite a while..


And these is the video of the 2 being unleashed during the HWCM Friday gathering..





Pictures of the aftermath..


Oohhhh.. What have I done??? hehehehe..


I am really fond of those rubber wheels...



2006 Treasure Hunts series.


Rear view


Side view... So beautiful...


Top view..


My Dairy Delivery family..


Autobots.. Roll out... hehehe...


Once release the beast, only could examine how beautiful the casting and color...



Less detailing at the rear...



Close-up side view..
Nice work Larry Wood.. 


The Four Brothers.. 
Only 4 I think.. hehehe..


HWCM CKH style...





5 comments:

ronnychee96@hobbiescorner said...

wow!!!congrats on the massive haul..bro!! Always nice to have see such mega haul in ur blog. And i like the last picture !! he heh!!

kuku said...

as usual, the convoy look much nicer in loose!

ps: want some more? :p

mushr00m said...

@ckh - thanks bro... Its not that easy btw to follow your stacking style.. hehehe

@kuku - thanks again bro.. Want more? can.. but slowly la... casting is heavy makes my pocket go lighter very fast.... ehheehhee

danielh said...

Congrats!
The TH$ DD and the chase CC are superb!!

mushr00m said...

@danielh - thanks bro.. yes they are...