Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Week #14 - March hauling summary...

Been no updating the blog for a while due to my new job role truly takes over most of my time..
Anyway, here are some of the stuff I did manage to get from the last update...
Some details a long the way..
Enjoy the pics..

Stuff came on Week #11


From Hokuan, a HWCM Member...


Nicely wrapped box.


The stuff in the box..
The Chevy Panel, Vw Fastback and Kyosho all for less than RM100.
My first Chevy Panel and Kyosho cars.. :)
The GMC Motorhome for a member..



This has some loose cars inside.. 
Not be revealed, but some members has the benefits of those stuff... :)



This is from Enyo..


Nicely wrapped too..


Hot Wheels Classics..
and again, none for me.. for other members..


'70 Plymouth Roadrunner



A gift for me.. :)
Thanks bro..


And this is for me..
A member stumbled upon this during his visits to his customer site..
This 69 Mustang comes in the Buick Riveira wave, but not many been restocked in Klang Valley..


Stuff came on Week #12
Another week full of stuff..
From Xebec in Brunei..




Nicely wrapped package.


Saw some goodies....


The stuff came with it...


A gift for me..
Thanks bro..


Close-up..





For danielh



For danielh



My Jada which I bought from Xebec.


Later that same week, my stuff came from Guy, a HWCM member..


Nicely wrapped package..





Nicely padded..


I was surprised to see how the seller can put much effort in packaging the stuff
Thanks bro... 


Wrapped one after another..


Larry's Garage Holiday Series.. @ a very good price..
Thanks again bro..


My long awaited Dairy Delivery.. Finally..
Sold off the Camaro..


Sold this 2 as well..


And this pair also.. :)



Bought some, and trade some...


Traded stuff during the weekend @ Amcorp.


At last, got this beauty..
Mini Collector mah...

That's all folks for the month of March.. :)

No comments: